This is one of those snacks you can spot in the freezer section at stores but can easily be made at home. I have posted a lot of these finger foods here because we are all finger food lovers at home. This toddler snack can easily be made more spicy for a tea time snack for adults as well.
- 2 cups boiled and grated cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp italian seasoning (optional)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 390F / 200C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. (i used aluminum foil since i was out of parchment paper, be sure to grease it if you use foil)
- Boil cauliflower and shred it in a food processor to fine small pieces.
- Mix it together with all the other ingredients in a bowl
- Mould it into desired shapes.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Let it cool for few minutes before serving
- Serve warm with ketchup
This recipe made about 25 nuggets.